Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Caribbean Timeshare Cruise

Una data da commemorare per noi abruzzesi

E 'touching that which is born from a simple telephone call between bloggers. I have not had time to make a recipe, but I could not feel bound to express my solidarity with Aquila cousins \u200b\u200bas I have defined the last year. And the memory of visiting schools containers of Barisciano My thoughts Today, because we knew that on our contributions have had school supplies for the entire year for both elementary and middle schools.
As regards the holding of the Sisters Nurzia http://www.sorellenurzia.it/ are happy that everything is solved, you are always a trip if they would like to go to the National Park of Abruzzo on vacation this summer not regret it. The eagle
nice day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment